You may need to upgrade your
To get the latest Flash Player go to www.adobe.com/flashplayer.
If you are sure you have the correct plugin please try refreshing the page.
Welcome to 119
Errisford Developments is delighted to announce the launch of 52 exclusive suites at 119 Howth Road, Clontarf. This will be one of the most prestigious residential developments to come on to the Dublin market in recent years.
Facilities inclusive to 119 residents are, 24 hour Concierge, Business Suite,
Residents only Health Club and Spa, Private Lutyen Style Formal Gardens, Swimming Pool, 119 Club Room and 24 hour Security. Two Car Parking Spaces and One Storage Space per suite.
A Sense of Place
Located just 3km from Dublin City Centre and 5km from Dublin Airport.
With a host of amenities on your doorstep including, a choice of Championship Golf Courses, Tennis Clubs, St Anne’s Park, Bull Island, Dollymount Beach, Numerous Boutiques & Restaurants.
Embracing Personalised Services, 119 will also offer a myriad of Lifestyle extras available to all residents through our 24 hour Concierge. Services available through the Concierge include:
- Private Chef
- Personal Shopper
- Laundry Service
- Personal Trainer
- Masseuse / Masseur
- Private Jet / Helicopter Hire
119 Club Room & Business Suite
Not only have we thought of our private club members busy schedules, those having the luxury to work from home at 119 will have the availability of the Business Suite. They will have the use of the 119 Club Room which is available on request for private functions. Business facilities include:
- Wifi Network
- SMARTboard Touchscreen
- Presentation Screen
- Air Conditioning
- Refreshment Bar
- LCD Projector
- Video/DVD/CD Player
Time for Relaxation
When it is time to wind down, your Fully Equipped Spa awaits you. Enjoy the Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna Rooms. Our Spa Treatment Rooms are available to all residents. So relax and be pampered without having to leave the grounds of 119.
- Steam & Sauna Rooms
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Heated Loungers
- Massage / Beauty Treatments
Lutyen Style Formal Gardens
Breathtaking French inspired Formal Gardens, with that timeless elegance.
All ground floor terrace suites roll out onto this magnificent landscape. The focal point Glass Pyramid inspired by the Musée de Louvre in Paris, draws light from above through to the Spa area. All that you would expect to find from the gardens at 119.
Hand Crafted Bespoke Clive Christian Kitchen.
Never settle for less when the encouragement is for more!
- American Style Fridge/Freezer
- Miele Integrated dishwasher
- Miele Combi Oven c/w warming drawer
- Miele Nespresso integrated Coffee Maker
- Miele Washing Machine & Condenser Dryer
- Miele 5 Plate Induction Hob
A specially commissioned series of Italian designed Bathroom Suites, detailed to an unprecedented level of finish. Your bathroom may become the most favoured room in your suite!
- Gas Fired Under Floor Heating System throughout,
- Wireless Sound System,
- Programme Phased Mood Lighting in Reception Room,
- Wireless Phone Monitored Alarm system,
- 4 Panel Hardwood Classical Doors,
- Choice of Farrow & Ball Wall Colours,
- Walk in Wardrobe,
- Large Classical Style Coving,
- Classical Cream Painted Windows,
- Classical Skirting & Architraves,
- Italian Designed Sanitary ware,
- Tiled Wall & Floor of Bathrooms / En-suites,
- Kitchen and Utility-Room Tiled Floor
An elegant building utilising a palette of classical materials and bespoke craftmanship to create a reposed ambience.
- Grand Entrance: Canopy over entrance,
- Colour of Brickwork: Red Clay Facing Brick,
- Sandstone Cladding / Coving detail,
- Slate Roof with Glazed Clay Cappings,
- Classical Cobblestone Pathways,
- Balconies/Terraces: Wrought Iron Balustrade with Box Hedging Planter Dividers,
- Two Private Car Parking Spaces and One Storage Space to each Suite.
A Sense of Time
Over 1,400 years ago, an early saint, Comhgall, chose its clean air and birdsong as a place for his church, and later Vikings fought the famous Brian Boru where suburban houses now form neat tree-lined avenues. Normans, beer barons and bishops improved the boulevards that make up its urban architecture, planting roses and lime trees when oysters, herrings and salmon were carted to the city along the ancient thoroughfare of the Howth Road.
119 Howth Road is an Errisford Development:
Developer - Errisford Developments
Contractor - ABM Design & Build
Architect - 3D Architects
Solicitor - R.J.Molumby & Co.
Design - Origin.ie
Sherry Fitzgerald New Homes
Tel: 01 833 6555 / email: email@example.com